This product is for external use only. Do not ingest. Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to the skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use around eyes. If liquid enters eyes, rinse eye thoroughly with water. Do not ingest. Keep away from heat sparks and open flame. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.