Candle/Wax Melt Safety Guidelines
Candle Safety Guidelines
- Don't walk away leaving candle unattended to. Make sure that candle is completely out and the wick is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Secure the area around your candle ensuring that nothing is near it to catch fire.
- Keep away from kids and pets.
- Avoid placing candle in areas where there are drafts and vents.
- Don't touch or handle or move the candle while it is burning or if the wax is still in liquid form after putting the candle out.
- Keep candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- Do not ingest
Wax Melt Guidelines
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not handle while container of wax melt is hot.
- Do not touch hot wax.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- Wax melt will melt when warmed.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin and eyes as it may cause irritation.
- Do not add water to wax.
- May stain fabric so keep away from fabric.
- Wax can be stored in container for reuse after being melted.